Looking for the best Local Princeton Chimney Sweep company? Approximately 80 percent of homeowners that use their fireplaces have never hired a chimney sweep and that can be quite dangerous. All chimneys, fireplaces and vents in your home should be inspected once a year. So what is the importance of a regular chimney sweep? Any deterioration or build up of deposits can be very dangerous and when fire is burning under those conditions it can damage the chimney and spread throughout the home. Sometimes animals build their nests in the chimney flue, which can also cause unsafe situations. It is extremely important to hire trained and qualified professionals to inspect and professionally clean your chimney. There are some steps that a homeowner can take to guarantee that the chimney sweep professional who comes to your home is as knowledgeable and qualified for the job as they claim they are.
Local Princeton Chimney Sweeps | Here are the steps:
- Make sure the chimney sweep you hire is certified and trained properly.
- Make sure the professional or company your are considering to use carries insurance that protects your home. They should be more than willing to share with you a copy of their insurance information.
- Many chimney sweep professionals collect references from happy and satisfied customers and should be more than willing to share it with you. When a professional does not have many references, you need to also look on how long they have been in business and see examples of positive feedback from customers.
- Most if not all states and large cities have consumer protection agencies that you can check with if you feel that your choice of chimney sweep company is not being honest with you. You can also check the Better Business Bureau making sure that you are dealing with an honest and truthful company, checking for any complaints from customers and what type of complaints they are.
- If the chimney sweep company you have chosen comes with an offer that sounds too god to be true, contact competing companies in your area and find out their prices for a basic chimney inspection and sweep. Talking to various different companies will also give you a rough idea of how you will be treated when the actual service is being performed. You do not want a pushy, rude or unprofessional chimney sweep company working on your home.
- A professional chimney sweep should leave your home cleaner and safer than it was before they came. Also while cleaning your chimney they should use drop cloths in the work area to protect your home. They should also have all debris removed from the flue system with the proper tools. The entire crew professionals should clean after themselves and all that remains is a fireplace and chimney in good working order.
Local Princeton Chimney Sweeps | Keeping you and your family Safe:
If you have not had your chimney inspected for a while, it may be time to have it checked. Regular inspections will keep you and your home safe. Your local Princeton Chimney Sweep Company will provide all your needs. If repairs are needed have them completed so you and your family can be safe and your home protected. Annual chimney sweeps help prevent costly repairs in the future. Contact St. John Chimney Sweeps today at 609-737-0133 and make your appointment to have them visit and give you an estimate. St. John Chimney Sweeps are skilled, knowledgeable and qualified to address and resolve all your chimney issues. St. John Chimney Sweeps treats all their customers as family and want you to have the cleanest and safest chimney for your home. For more information about our services, visit our website or give us a call today.