by admin | Jul 13, 2018 | NJ Chimney Sweep
Why is this the best time of year to contact your local Princeton chimney sweep? Don’t chimney sweeps take the summer off? Your chimney isn’t being used during the warmer months. Home owners are beginning to take advantage of their local chimney sweeps increased availability. Your chimney cleaning and inspection is an important aspect of home maintenance. You want the chimney clean and ready for the season ahead. Does it seem like you have enough to worry about this summer? Do you feel as though you still have plenty of time? What do the professionals have to say about getting an inspection and cleaning during the summer?
Local Princeton Chimney Sweep | What is the number one reason to keep your chimney clean?
Home owners are painfully aware of the threat that chimney fires pose to their homes and families. Chimney inspections are designed to detect and prevent this from happening. You should know and record the date of your chimney inspection and cleaning. Are you concerned about the state of the chimney on your new home? Do you have a copy of the records from the last inspection and cleaning from the closing?
You don’t want to take chances with your home or family. Preventing fires is the number one reason to have your chimney inspected and cleaned regularly. Home owners can check with their insurance companies for discounts related to home safety inspections. Your local fire company is a great source for information to share with your family and community.
Local Princeton Chimney Sweep | Are there other good reasons for cleaning the chimney before the fall?
Home owners should be aware of what takes place inside their chimneys when they’re not in use. Have you noticed more insects around the top of the chimney this summer? Do you have any strange or unpleasant smells emanating from the fire place? Are there any critters scurrying about that like dark dusty hiding spots?
You probably clean your fireplace after the winter season is over. Doesn’t clean smell better? Your fireplace flu has a lot of buildup. Is this a great environment for insects to nest? Home owners like it when they control who is living in their home. You don’t want visitors nesting in your chimney. Getting your chimney cleaned prevents unwanted pests from gathering. Having a clean chimney smells a lot better as well.
Local Princeton Chimney Sweep | Why is this a job for the professionals?
Home owners are sometimes an adventurous bunch but they soon learn where to draw the line. Are you willing to invest in the professional equipment that makes chimney cleaning possible? Does having the equipment make it any less of a filthy, disgusting job? You want to ensure that the chimney is both clean and safe. Isn’t it easier to trust in a company that can clean, inspect and verify the safety of your chimney? You deserve the peace of mind that comes from knowing you can use your fireplace safely come winter.
Finding your local Princeton chimney sweep is as easy as scheduling them for a visit. Summertime is the season for sun, surf and swimming. Our company looks at summertime as ‘tis the season’ for sweeping and cleaning chimneys. We take pride in the work we do and treat each and every customer like family. You can call us today and schedule an appointment that conveniently fits your summer plans. We encourage you not to put this off beyond September. No one can predict an early fall but we can guarantee a busy one. We look forward to serving you and hope you have a pleasant summer.
Related NJ Chimney Sweep Posts:
Mercer County Chimney Sweep
Princeton Chimney Sweep
Pennington Chimney Sweep
Mercer County Chimney Repair Service
Pennington Chimney Masonry Repair
Princeton Chimney Repair
by admin | Jun 14, 2018 | NJ Chimney Sweep
Looking for the best Local Princeton Chimney Sweep company? Approximately 80 percent of homeowners that use their fireplaces have never hired a chimney sweep and that can be quite dangerous. All chimneys, fireplaces and vents in your home should be inspected once a year. So what is the importance of a regular chimney sweep? Any deterioration or build up of deposits can be very dangerous and when fire is burning under those conditions it can damage the chimney and spread throughout the home. Sometimes animals build their nests in the chimney flue, which can also cause unsafe situations. It is extremely important to hire trained and qualified professionals to inspect and professionally clean your chimney. There are some steps that a homeowner can take to guarantee that the chimney sweep professional who comes to your home is as knowledgeable and qualified for the job as they claim they are.
Local Princeton Chimney Sweeps | Here are the steps:
- Make sure the chimney sweep you hire is certified and trained properly.
- Make sure the professional or company your are considering to use carries insurance that protects your home. They should be more than willing to share with you a copy of their insurance information.
- Many chimney sweep professionals collect references from happy and satisfied customers and should be more than willing to share it with you. When a professional does not have many references, you need to also look on how long they have been in business and see examples of positive feedback from customers.
- Most if not all states and large cities have consumer protection agencies that you can check with if you feel that your choice of chimney sweep company is not being honest with you. You can also check the Better Business Bureau making sure that you are dealing with an honest and truthful company, checking for any complaints from customers and what type of complaints they are.
- If the chimney sweep company you have chosen comes with an offer that sounds too god to be true, contact competing companies in your area and find out their prices for a basic chimney inspection and sweep. Talking to various different companies will also give you a rough idea of how you will be treated when the actual service is being performed. You do not want a pushy, rude or unprofessional chimney sweep company working on your home.
- A professional chimney sweep should leave your home cleaner and safer than it was before they came. Also while cleaning your chimney they should use drop cloths in the work area to protect your home. They should also have all debris removed from the flue system with the proper tools. The entire crew professionals should clean after themselves and all that remains is a fireplace and chimney in good working order.
Local Princeton Chimney Sweeps | Keeping you and your family Safe:
If you have not had your chimney inspected for a while, it may be time to have it checked. Regular inspections will keep you and your home safe. Your local Princeton Chimney Sweep Company will provide all your needs. If repairs are needed have them completed so you and your family can be safe and your home protected. Annual chimney sweeps help prevent costly repairs in the future. Contact St. John Chimney Sweeps today at 609-737-0133 and make your appointment to have them visit and give you an estimate. St. John Chimney Sweeps are skilled, knowledgeable and qualified to address and resolve all your chimney issues. St. John Chimney Sweeps treats all their customers as family and want you to have the cleanest and safest chimney for your home. For more information about our services, visit our website or give us a call today.
Mercer County Chimney Sweep